Thursday, January 24, 2008

Congrats to Mary Williams

Hello All,

Congrats to Mary Williams who won the drawing from a hat! (Every release day, I hold a raffle/contest for an ecopy of my latest book.)


I'm ecstatic to share the third of the New Pangaea series - Quest into the Forbidden.


When King Holt stumbles upon an elven beauty in enchanted waters, he risks losing all he's accomplished. But how can he resist her dewy skin?

If she could she hide him away, she'd enjoy him again and again. However, elves will hunt them if they're caught.


You're all invited to drop by my website to view the book teaser. Grab a free screensaver and enjoy some excerpts during your visit. http://www.vanessagilfoy.com/

I look forward to seeing you all there. Feel free to contact me at any time. I'd love to hear from you.


Take care,


Vanessa N. Gilfoy
Uncover darker realms of romance.

Masquerade of the Cursed King - available at Ellora's Cave
Guardian of the Onyx Empire - available at Ellora's Cave
Quest into the Forbidden - available at Ellora's Cave
Healing Wounds - available at
Cerridwen Press

http://www.vanessagilfoy.com/

No comments: