Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Doting Husband

I have to brag about my hubby. He surprised me with red roses and this garnet ring to celebrate the release of my first novel. Garnets are my favorite and this diamond accented gold setting literally made me gasp.

Ben is wonderful. In February, we'll have been together for ten years, a third of our lives. He knows everything about me, yet still comes home with kisses and smiles. The word "love" isn't strong enough to describe how I feel. I'm enchanted by him.

He sweetly spoiled me with another present, to indulge my childish side - a Nintendo DS with Animal Crossing. Videogames are an addiction we share.

I hadn't expected anything, yet he made the day very special and fun. Everyone should have someone as amazing as Ben in their lives. If I could clone him, I would.

2 comments:

Jessica Shin said...

Oh, what a sweetie! The ring is beautiful! A great love like that must be a wonderful inspiration for your writing.

Vanessa N. Gilfoy said...

Thanks. :) He's too perfect to be a romance hero. There'd be nothing to keep the heroine from him.