Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Healing Wounds Screensaver

The Healing Wounds and Masquerade of the Cursed King Screensavers are up at my site and they're gorgeous. Download and behold the yummy man-candy.

Completely off topic - there should be a yoga class at the beach. Wouldn't that be peaceful and relaxing? Better yet, Tai Chi. We'd have to wear sweaters and long johns, maybe scarves around our faces. The driving rain here is cold, but the kind that makes you smile and hoot. I like it. The waves numb my toes, but I can't help running along their foamy edge.

2 comments:

Susilien said...

Vanessa,

Ok, I am checking your stuff out. Nice interview with Cerr's Monthly. I love the idea about excersize on the beach, but don't live near one. Good luck with the books.

Susie AKA Susilien

Vanessa N. Gilfoy said...

Thanks, Susie.