Thursday, October 25, 2007

Congrats to Cathy MacDonald

Congratulations to Cathy MacDonald who won the drawing from a hat. The lucky lady gets a free copy of Healing Wounds to enjoy in any format she so desires.

I'm thrilled to share Healing Wounds. You're all invited to drop by my website to view the book teaser. Grab a free screensaver and enjoy some excerpts during your visit. VanessaGilfoy.com

I look forward to seeing you all there. Feel free to contact me at any time. I'd love to hear from you. I really want to know your reactions to Healing Wounds.

Healing Wounds is available at www.CerridwenPress.com. My baby's on the front page with links to the summary, excerpt, and purchase page. Yay!


Coming soon:

Masquerade of the Cursed King - Dec 5, 07 from Ellora's Cave
Guardian of the Onyx Empire - Jan 18, 08 from Ellora's Cave
Quest into the Forbidden - Jan 23, 08 from Ellora's Cave

www.VanessaGilfoy.com

No comments: